The crèche is a division of the nursery school which can also be called a day care where babies are kept and made to feel secured when their mother have to return to work after their maternities leave.
- Homely with comfortable bed and play area
- Brightly decorated with lots of colorful toys
- Each baby is provided with his/her own cot and locker for their belongings.
- Play pens are provided and lots of safe toys
- Potty trainer, dinning tables and chairs
- TV viewing area.
- The staff ratio to the children is 1 to 5.
- The staff are all friendly happy individuals who genuinely enjoy working with babies.
- The sub head at the crèche is paramedic.
- A normal day starts from 6.45am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Special arrangements are made for weekend and late collection of children.
- Feeding, sleeping, playing, and taking out for a walk, watching TV and music are our major activities. .
- You are allowed to call into the school for updates on your baby.
- Babies are regularly given cuddles to ensure that they are feeling secured and safe after your departure.
- You are also given an update about your child on a daily basis.
- Babies move up to the toddler class from the age of 18months, but before then they are gradually introduced to the toddler class/play group class.
- Babies can join the crèche from the age of 6 weeks old.