The pre-school is kindergarten and reception class, respectively as nursery one and two.
- Colorful attractive and stimulating
- Walls are decorated with colorful displays and children's work.
- Library corner and books for regular use
- An activities corner
- The staff works closely together with parents to support and care for individual need of the child.
- The staff are experienced with a variety of skills and have qualifications to work with under five's.
- School start at 7.45am and finishes at 12.30pm
- Early year curriculum for children under fives takes place in the pre-school.
- From the moment the children arrive in school, there are choices of activities set out with materials that vary throughout the year.
- All our pre-school classes offer a wide range of resources set out in an attractive and varied way.
- The children learn through a combination of planned activities and first hand experience.
- Preparing the children for primary school. Together we prepare our pupils for the challenges of primary school.
- We provide happy play based environment in which your child can learn to socialize and gain independence outside the family.